Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Last Gig (Part #1/2)

Here we are.
Yesterday was the 15th gig. In Montpellier. Not far away from where we live. So loooooots of familiar faces were here to support us. Friends, family, girlfriends... It wasn't the day to fail !
Sometimes it's so fun how you can get pressure because "there's a huge crowd!" or "there are a lot of medias / newspapers"... and sometimes because "my mum is here" ! Haha...
In fact, mine wasn't here. But Tristan's and Yohan's were. And I guess I would have reacted like that. But the fact is that these people give you the real inner force to go further and beyond your physical limits. It's not a question of "letting a good impression". It's a question of "assuming the grown-up we became".
"Look, it's me on stage..."

So Annecy is last gig. At our start from Montpellier, I saw the sky hadn't been that sunny during the whole tour.
Indian sign maybe...

No comments: