Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paris (After - #2/2)

Damn, if all the parisian evenings could be like this one ! Thanks to all the peope that came to see us, WILL HAVEN & MOPA. We were almost 300 p. in the Maroquinerie. We saw many familiar faces.Especially the one of Mister Red Ollier ! So cool to have you just behind our wedges, dude... We also saw many people that already came to see MOPA in the Klub, or in the other places we played in Paris. That’s so cool...
The WHVN guys were so happy to see this whole crowd in front of them. I was so happy for them too.That helped us and them to forget the crappy gigs in Germany ! We were not alone anymore to shout “I’ve Seen my fate”... Crown me, I am Godlike... (or not...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, this gig was amazing. You really reached a higher level on stage since the time I saw you at Le Klub.

Come back as soon as possible, please.

(and so I'll be able to make a third interview of the band, more longer than the first ones, mwahahaha !)

Good luck for your last gig with Will Haven tomorrow.