Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Paris (Before - #1/2)

We came back in France.
God damn it, I would have never guessed it could have been so nice to see back again our own country... Colmar was really cool. We already played in that venue, with THE OCEAN, last summer. Pretty souvenir. Sound is amazing. Lights are amazing. And the people was so nice with us. I hope it’s gonna be the same tonight in Paris. I guess it will. So many boys and girls told us they’re gonna come to support us tonight. Add our own friends. Add the medias. It’s gonna be a little confortable audience !

PS : On the photo, you can see Yohan with ice on his face. In Saarbrucken, Pag put him a flight case close to his eye ! And the day before, in Switzerland, I could have torn him a finger with the door of the van that smashed on his hand... I promise : we now stop to try to kill Yohan, he's not our scapegoat anymore ! ;-)

No comments: