Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Metalocalypse

A deathmetal band becomes so huge that it becomes the 12th wealth of the world ! Before lots of whole nations...
Their influence on the people is so unbelievable that the government secrety wants to kill them, so they can stay the 1st trustful entity on Earth.
But the guys of DETHKLOK are stronger... cause they're lucky and stupid. They never die... And they rock !

We "eat" this cartoon since the beginning of july cause Ross is a huuuuuuuge fan of it. We now know the episodes by heart. Watch it, buy the dvd, weat the Murderface tshirt ;-)

... And don't forget to work on the shred guitar part of the introduction music !

2 comments:

Pauline Partout said...

Damn the last one is definitely my favorite... shredding with an acoustic guitar is such a stupid idea, I've just tried to do that but I was laughing too hard

Anonymous said...

So, I'm not the only fan in the world of this greet cartoon ?!! Nathan Explosion is my idol ;-)