Sunday, August 03, 2008

Robinson Crusoe Adventures

We're about to finish the piano today.
Yesterday, I was so impressed by the behaviour of Tristan playing "I Am An Island". As on stage, he almost destroyed his piano stand. He didn't touch his piano notes. He punched them, with the whole fist, and even the elbow... Everyone shutted his mouth at the end of the song. No one dared. Fuck, I wasn't on Earth anymore playing this song. I felt a chill in my spine.

But before giving you serious pictures of serious piano players, playing serious songs with serious lyrics, I'm not ashamed to finish to post here some cool photos of our Indigo trip.
Ross turned into Yoda. And Yohan into Robinson (Crusoe I mean). Quite cool to take some breathe like that to be able to concentrate the day after to dig into some intense musical stuff.

And the music of MOPA requires so much personal abnegation, to be able to give so much, that breathing before is often vital.

"Breathe in, breathe out" (© Bush)





1 comment:

Biboux said...

Tristan, I love your t-shirt on those pics... ;)
It's so funny to see my shirt travelling all around California.
Keep enjoying yous amazing adventure guy.